Dan and Anna welcome you to their new home, The Weyside. On the banks of the beautiful River Wey, the 19th century pub is perfectly located in the heart of historic Guildford.
The doors will reopen on Thursday 20th February when welcoming staff will start serving a new menu boasting seasonal dishes celebrating the best of British. Young’s award winning cask ales take pride of place on the bar alongside an enviable craft beer selection. The wine list offers a world wide variety, specially selected for The Weyside.
We look forward to showing you around your new local, dogs are welcome too!
Please note, our new full website will be coming soon...
Surrey, GU1 3XJ
t: 01483 568 024
- RT @YvonneArnaud: Win tickets to LIZA LIZA LIZA with @publicreviews! - http://t.co/Bfd7SnC91X
- @dogfishbeer DNA on draught. Perfect craft IPA on the bar. http://t.co/17Gqahn99H
- RT @EnglandRugby: Catch up with all the England team news from this morning on http://t.co/GkfX1DXO3c now. #ENGvWAL #CarryThemHome http://t…
- Still can't beat our Lamb Hotpot for 2 while it's still a little chilly. http://t.co/Ndc8Vpi9ei
- It's gonna be hot, well 14'🌞 this Sunday. Don't forget to book a table then stay & watch #engvwales. #cantwait. Bring on the summer too!